Sunday, December 20, 2009

809PLANET ON GAMESPY. AN FSX JOURNEY


First of all I wanna thank every one for flying with us. The beginners, the pros and those in between too. It's nice to see the ones who come in learn and then grow up to run there own sessions. That's all cool with me, Just remember where you came from. Come by ones in a while and fly with the old man. Don't let the pride keep you from being honorable. Then again, I wont hold my breath. I been with flight Sim since day one. Long enough to see thousands come and go. From old to young. I pride my self in helping those who don't know  because I feel one day a simple thank you will make it worth while.  It's actually easier to just fly then it is to host. I just know that it's hard to find  a good session now a days. ""Stand by I'm landing as I type.""..............Ok. I wont bore you with word. I know you might have a flight to catch. But I hope you guys make this session what you want of it and don't for get to check us out. Check the blog for updates I hope you guys  have a great holiday. Cheers from 809PLANET PRO SESSIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search