Monday, December 7, 2009

The geat fall.

Well, since everybody wants to know what happened to we-fly. Here it is.
I never wanted to end it but i had to. You can't run a session between 2 host. There will be conflict. When you have two host fighting about what kind of session to run, it kind off takes off a little of the fun factor. i decided to go solo because i believe that it's not about what the host wants but what the guest want. seemed like i Supported my co-host sessions but mine were overlooked. I started That session. he gave a it a unregistered name witch eventually was gonna end anyway. Let's get one thing clear, It's nothing personal. I got lot's of complaint's about the way that he conducted his sessions and i didn't wanna be part of that. 809PLANET Is now gonna show proper respect to it's guests and a more controlled and easy going session. I hope you guys enjoy 809planet. please feel free to express your selves in the comment box. thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

3 comments:

  1. OK WE HOPE TO HAVE SOME NICE TIME. in 809

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent been here long enough to know what happened, but i know starseed and jay hosted some good sessions and will stick with both :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well personally Jay6443 has offered me a very good position in 809planet and I will gladly stick with him. But I and probably a lot more people will miss WeFly and all the good times lost.

    ~CRAZYCALEB1

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search