Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wings on a stall.

It was either speed up and pitch down or pitch up and fall on a stall. One called it the fall of a dynasty. We-fly, lol.. ironic but true. A stamp on Adrenalin driven va pilots World Wide. With the need for more They flew like flock on a mission to live and fly where ever they wanted, no boundaries. some call it an addiction. I call it passion, Passion to soar like angels of perfection. what's better? The landing or the the take off?
For me it's the moment right before touchdown, that very second. Just a though.

2 comments:

  1. I for me mate "we fly" was not just a session it was living the dream flying with good mates.
    for me i loved every single moment i spent in that session.
    (Wingman)
    For my mates
    (Jay)
    (Starseed)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes We Fly was not just your ordinary session it was flying with friends, it was having fun and joking around, and it was most of all a time when I could come and join and feel ok if I did a bad landing because nobody would make fun of me in We Fly unlike some other sessions. But I think 809planet will do the same except Jay will help me instead of not make fun of me so it is like a double bonus.

    ~CRAZYCALEB1

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search